Top 10 Facts About Roger Federer's Tennis Career
1. Total Grand Slam titles: 20
2. Total career titles won: 103
3. World No.1 for 237 consecutive weeks
4. Overall weeks he was a World No.1: 310
5. Oldest men's tennis player to be active in ATP rankings: 41 years
6. Federer became the oldest World No. 1 in the history of the ATP Rankings on February 19, 2018, at age 36.
7. Only player to thrice reach four grand slam finals in same season
8. Most Wimbledon titles: 8
9. Federer never retired or gave walk over from a game in his career.
10. Only player to win five US Open titles in a row