TS POLICE: 5 Internet Safety Recommendations for Parents
1. Don't block all access to technology. Help your child learn to use technology safely and positively.
2. Become a parent. You're in charge. Set boundaries and consider using filtering software.
3. Teach your child not to reveal personal information online.
4. Take an interest in your child's favourite apps or sites. Co-view or co-create at times.
5. Make a family media agreement that includes tech-free zones like cars, bedrooms, and meals.