Top 7 Benefits of CBSE Board
1. CBSE has an integrated curricular approach that helps develop holistic individuals.
2. CBSE emphasizes skill development.
3. It helps for competitive exams as most of the questions are asked by NCERT.
4. Most of the competitive exams such as JEE mains and advanced are conducted by CBSE.
5. It imparts quality knowledge to the students.
6. It offers flexibility to choose the subjects based on student’s interests.
7. Original and well-written answers are appreciated by the CBSE board.