10 Habits of Most Effective EAMCET/EAPCET Students
1. Don't attempt to cram all your studying into one session.
2. Study at the same time.
3. Each study time should have a specific goal.
4. Never try to finish all studying in one session.
5. Plan when you're going to study.
6. Start with the most difficult subject first.
7. Always review your notes before starting an assignment.
8. Create an ambience that will not distract
9. Use study groups effectively.
10. Review your notes and other class materials over the weekend.