Top PowerPoint Presentation Tips
1. Don't let PowerPoint decide how you use PowerPoint.
2. Create custom slide sizes.
3. Edit your slide template design.
4. Write text with your audience in mind.
5. Make sure all of your objects are properly aligned.
6. Use ‘Format Object’ to better control your objects' designs.
7. Take advantage of PowerPoint's shapes.
9. Crop images into custom shapes.
10. Present websites within PowerPoint.
13. Embed your font files.
14. Save your slides as JPEGs.
16. Bring your own hardware.